- Tickets are available through the Macau Ticketing Network, telephone and online booking (local and overseas) from 10am on 19 December (Saturday);
- On the first day of ticket sales, ticket purchases for the shows The Distance between the Ocean and Us – Puppetry Playback Theatre, Enigma of the Actress and “Focus to – Release” Creation Experience are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per performance per person; ticket purchases for other shows are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per performance per person.
- Electronic consumption cards are not accepted for ticket purchases.
12% discount for:
- Ticket purchases over MOP 200 with BOC Multi-Currency Credit Card or BOC Credit Card;
- CCM Friends, OM Friends, Friends of the Macao Chinese Orchestra and Friends of the Macao Museum of Art;
- Holders of valid full-time Student Card^ (holders of local student card or Macao resident with overseas student card);
- Holders of valid Macao Teacher Card^.
50% discount for:
Holders of Macao Senior Citizen Card^ or Disability Assessment Registration Card^.
Special Package for two persons△:
The following programme packages can be purchased at discount prices by presenting a valid Macao Senior Citizen Card or Disability Assessment Registration Card, which include two tickets for the same programme, and are only applicable to the holder of Macao Senior Citizen Card or Disability Assessment Registration Card and his/her companion.
Crème de la Fringe: Todos Fest!
Grandma’s Treasure Box
Crème de la Fringe: Todos Fest!
The Never-ending Task of the Moment
* Not applicable to the programme F’art for U
^ Each cardholder can only use one discounted ticket per performance. Cardholders are required to present the respective identity document for admission, otherwise full ticket fare will be charged.
△ This package cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, and one of the audience members must present the respective identity document for admission, otherwise full ticket fare will be charged.
Booking Guide for the programme F’art for U:
Tickets for this programme are not available at the Macau Ticketing Network. Tickets can be purchased through mobile application “Aomi”, “WhatsApp” or telephone during the performance period (including a menu and performance programme to choose from). For more information on reservations and programmes, please visit the following website and social media platform.
Macao City Fringe Festival
(853) 6611 5314
- Audience members can enter the venue 20 minutes prior to the performance. The organiser reserves the right to determine at what time and in what manner latecomers are admitted, and to reject the admission of latecomers or audience members who leave in midway.
- Audience members must wear their own face masks, undergo temperature checks, present their “Health Code” to the personnel on site. Only those with temperature of 37℃ or below and with the “Health Code” indicated as green (entry permitted), can enter the venue.
- Audience members must comply with the “Infection Prevention Guidelines for Visitors in Cultural Affairs Bureau Performance Venues”.
- The shows Treetalk of “Crème de la Fringe: Todos Fest!”, 1991 and The Distance between the Ocean and Us – Puppetry Playback Theatre are suitable for audience aged 3 or above; the shows The Never-ending Task of the Moment of “Crème de la Fringe: Todos Fest!”, Grandma’s Treasure Box and A Gentlemen’s Fight with Puns and Tea are suitable for audience aged 6 or above; the show A Step to Theatre: Shelf Life of “Crème de la Fringe: On Site” is suitable for audience aged 13 or above; the show Live on Suspension: a Performative Installation in 5 Chapters is only for audience aged 13 or above; tickets for observers to the show “Focus to – Release” Creation Experience are suitable for audience aged 16 or above while tickets for participants are only for audience aged 18 or above; the shows Stephen Chow and Enigma of the Actress are only for audience aged 18 or above; all the other shows are for all ages. The Organiser reserves the right to request and examine the valid ID of any child to determine his or her age and to deny admission to any child when proof of the age cannot be provided;
- All mobile phones, beeping and lighting devices should be switched off throughout the performances;
- Smoking, eating, drinking or possession of plastic bags and/or objects considered dangerous is prohibited in the performance venues;
- To avoid undue disturbance to the performers and audience members, cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the organiser;
- The organiser reserves the right to change the programme, the cast of performers, performing date or time and seats at any time;
- In case of severe weather conditions, please check IC’s website, Macao City Fringe Festival’s website and Macao City Fringe Festival’s page on Facebook for the latest updates;
- Seating is not assigned and is available on a first-come, first-served basis;
- The Cultural Affairs Bureau of the Macao SAR Government reserves the right of interpretation and final decision regarding any dispute concerning these terms.
71-B, Av. do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida, G/F
108, Rua de Francisco Xavier Pereira, Palácio Bldg, G/F (Next to Café de Coral)
176-186, Av. Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, D. Julieta Bldg, G/F
267, Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Lei Man Bldg, G/F, Taipa
Macao Cultural Centre, Av. Xian Xing Hai, G/F
Rm 2, 17/F, Kaiser Centre, No. 18 Centre Street, Western District (Sai Ying Pun Station Exit B3)
Tel: (852) 2380 5083 / Fax: (852) 2391 6339
Ticketing Hotlines and Website
Macao: (853): (853) 2855 5555
Hong Kong: (852) 2380 5083
Mainland China: (86) 139 269 11111
Ticketing Website: www.macauticket.com
Tel: (853) 8399 6699 (during office hours)