Tickets are available through the Macau Ticketing Network from 10am on 8th December, 2017 (Friday). Telephone and online bookings are available from 12pm on 8th December, 2017 (Friday).
12% discount for ticket purchase over MOP200 with ICBC Cards (including ICBC Credit Card, ICBC Debit Card and ICBC Prepaid Card).
G/F, 71-B Av. do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida,
G/F, Palácio Bldg, 108 Rua de Francisco Xavier Pereira (next to Café de Coral)
G/F, D, Julieta Bldg, 176-186 Av. Artur Tamagnini Barbosa
G/F, Macao Cultural Centre, Av. Xian Xing Hai
G/F, F, Lei Man Bldg, 267 Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Taipa
Rm 2, 17/F, Kaiser Centre, 18, Centre Street, Western District, Hong Kong (Sai Ying Pun MTR Station Exit B3)
Tel: (852) 2380 5083
Fax: (852) 2391 6339
Hotlines and Website
Macao: (853) 2855 5555
Hong Kong: (852) 2380 5083 / Fax: (852) 2391 6339
Mainland China: (86) 139 269 11111
1. Audience members are strongly advised to arrive 10 minutes before the performances start. The organiser reserves the right to determine at what time and in what manner latecomers are admitted;
2. Fringe performances are suitable for audiences aged 6 or above, unless otherwise specified;
3. All mobile phones, beeping and lighting devices should be switched off throughout the performances;
4. The organiser reserves the right to change the programme and/or the cast of performers at any time;
5. To avoid undue disturbance to the performers and audience members, cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the organiser;
6. In case of inclement adverse weather conditions, please visit IC’s website, Macao City Fringe Festival’s website, Macao City Fringe Festival’s page on Facebook and IC’s Wechat account for the latest updates;
7. Seating is not assigned and is available on a first-come, first-served basis;
8. The Cultural Affairs Bureau of the Macao S.A.R. Government reserves the right of interpretation and final decision regarding any dispute concerning these terms.
Tel: (853) 8399 6699 (during office hours)