- Tickets are available through the Macau Ticketing Network, telephone and online booking (local and overseas) from 10am on 12 December (Sunday);
- On the first day of ticket sales, ticket purchases for the show Lift Left Life Live are limited to 1 ticket per performance per person; ticket purchases for all other shows are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per performance per person;
- The “Electronic Consumption Benefit Plan” is not applicable for tickets’ purchase.
12% discount for:
- Ticket purchases over MOP200 with BOC Credit Card or BOC Card;
- CCM Friends, OM Friends, Friends of the Macao Chinese Orchestra and Friends of the Macao Museum of Art;
- Holders of valid full-time Student Card ^ (holders of local student card or Macao resident with overseas student card);
- Holders of valid Macao Teacher Card. ^
50% discount ^ for:
Holders of Macao Senior Citizen Card or Disability Assessment Registration Card.
^ Each cardholder can only use one discounted ticket per performance. Cardholders are required to present the respective identity document for admission, otherwise full ticket fare will be charged.
- Audience members should arrive to the venues 20 minutes prior to the performance;
- The organiser reserves the right to determine at what time and in what manner latecomers are admitted, and to reject the admission of latecomers or audience members who leave the venues during the performances;
- Audience members must wear their own face masks, undergo temperature checks, present their “Health Code” to the personnel on site. Only those with temperature of 37℃ or below and with the “Health Code” indicated as green (entry permitted), can enter the venue;
- Audience members must comply with the “Infection Prevention Guidelines for Visitors in Cultural Affairs Bureau Performance Venues”;
- The shows Tenant and Illegal Immigrant of “Créme de la Fringe: Iao Hon”are only for audience aged 18 or above; the shows Sound Theatre Back Home, A Space of New and Old, Flortitude, The Post-pandemic Madness and Macao Magic Cinema are suitable for audience aged 13 or above; the show The Inside is only for audience aged 13 or above; the shows Passerby of “Créme de la Fringe: Iao Hon” , Lift L eft Life Live, John Cage’ s Sonatas and Interludes with the Eight Rasas,and Fragmentare suitable for audience aged 6 or above; the shows Dancing Veins and Body - Specific! of “Créme de la Fringe: Todos Fest!” are suitable for audience aged 3 or above; all the other shows are for all ages. The Organiser reserves the right to request and examine the valid ID of any person to determine his or her age and to deny admission to any person when proof of the age cannot be provided.
- Those interested in participating in the show Tenant of “Créme de la Fringe: Iao Hon” can register through the “Activities Registration System” on the Cultural Affairs Bureau’s webpage (www.icm.gov.mo/eform/event ) from 10am on 12 December (Sunday), and arrive at the venue according to the indicated time. Seats are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who have successfully registered are required to pay MOP20 in cash for each performance onsite. No discounts are offered. For details, please refer to the introduction of the programme;
- All mobile phones, beeping and lighting devices should be switched off throughout the performances;
- Smoking, eating, drinking or possession of plastic bags and/or objects considered dangerous is prohibited in the performance venues;
- To avoid undue disturbance to the performers and audience members, cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited unless expressly authorised by the organiser;
- The organiser reserves the right to change the programme, the cast of performers, performing date or time and seats at any time;
- In case of severe weather conditions, please check IC’s website, Macao City Fringe Festival’s website and Macao City Fringe Festival’s page on Facebook for the latest updates;
- Seating is not assigned and is available on a first-come, first-served basis;
- The Cultural Affairs Bureau of the Macao SAR Government reserves the right of interpretation and final decision regarding any dispute concerning these terms.
71-B, Av. do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida, G/F
108, Rua de Francisco Xavier Pereira, Palácio Bldg, G/F (Next to Café de Coral)
176-186, Av. Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, D. Julieta Bldg, G/F
267, Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Lei Man Bldg, G/F, Taipa
Macao Cultural Centre, Av. Xian Xing Hai, G/F
Rm 2, 17/F, Kaiser Centre, No. 18 Centre Street, Western District (Sai Ying Pun Station Exit B3)
Tel: (852) 2380 5083 / Fax: (852) 2391 6339
Ticketing Hotlines and Website
Macao: (853) 2855 5555
Hong Kong: (852) 2380 5083
Mainland China: (86) 139 269 11111
Ticketing Website: www.macauticket.com
Tel: (853) 8399 6699 (during office hours)